B.A. Honours in English from Malda Women's College, University of Gour Banga in 2013
M.A. in English from the University of Gour Banga in 2015
M.Phil from Visva Bharati University in 2019
VILL- GOBINDA PUR, P.O.- JOTE BASANTA, P.S.- ENGLISH BAZAR, DIST- MALDA, PIN- 732128, STATE- WEST BENGAL
Indian English Literature
AREA OF RESEARCH
North-East Indian Women's Writings, Postcolonial Feminist Theories
AREA OF INTEREST
Indian Women Literature, Tribal Women Literature, Folk Literature, Indigenous and Oral culture
1. "Ecocriticism: Reconstructing the Identity of Ao-Naga People in the Select Works of Temsula Ao" (Title of the article), Ecocritical Representation of Literature: An Indian Perspective (name of the book), Edited by Samrat Bisai, Published by Akhand Publishing House, page no. 98-114. ISBN No. 978-81-939342-6-5.
2. "Book Review: Temsula Ao's On Being a Naga: Essays" , Cafe Dissensus (Name of the Magazine), New Woman: Then and Now (Guest Editorial), Priyanka Chatterjee & Sanchayita Paul Chakraborty (Guest editors), ISSN No. ISSN2373-177X.
3. "Partition and Nationalism through the Perspective of the Sex-Workers in Srijit Mukherji's 'Rajkahini'" (Name of the title), Revisiting the Partition of India, 1947, Issue 48, Kamayani Kumar (Guest Editor), Cafe Dissensus(Name of the Magazine), Issue 48, Page no. 1-6, ISSN No. ISSN 2373-177X.
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
1. Presented a paper named "Alternative History of Partition of North Bengal through the Perspective of Sex-Workers, Subalterns in "Rajkahini" in a UGC sponsored National level Seminar on "History of 'North Bengal': A New Perspective" organized by the dept. of History, Raiganj Surendranath Mahavidyalaya, Raiganj, in collaboration with Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya, Dalkhola, West Bengal on April 5& 6, 2017.
2. Presented a paper named "Problematizing the Concept of Indian Nationalism through the Perspectives of the Sex-Workers projected in "Rajkahini" (2015) in the Post-Colonial India" in an international seminar on "Nation and Beyond: Interdisciplinary Perspectives organized by the dept. of English, University of Gour Banga on April 14-15, 2017.
3. Presented a paper named "Nabanita Devsener 'Onyodwip': Bangali Narir Chokhe Bairer o Antorer Sattwar Onyoroop" in an international seminar organized by the dept. of Bengali, Dr. Meghnad Saha College on February 4, 2020.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
First Class in Masters
NO STUDY MATERIALS UPLOADED YET
|Developed by Skill Hut|