Ph.D (N.B.U), M.Phil (N.B.U), ICPR Junior Research Fellow (Delhi) , M.A in Philosophy (N.B.U), B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (Balurghat Mahila Mahavidyalaya, under N.B.U)
BUNIADPUR, DAKSHIN DINAJPUR, 733121.
APPLIED ETHICS, PHENOMENOLOGY, MERCY KILLING (Euthanasia)
AREA OF RESEARCH
MERCY KILLING (EUTHANASIA)
AREA OF INTEREST
ETHICS , INDIAN PHILOSOPHY, WESTERN EPISTEMOLOGY & METAPHYSIC, PSYCHOLOGY.
1. De. Bhaswati. "Sould Ethanasia Be Legalized?" Philosophical Papers Journal of Department Of Philosophy, UGC enlisted, Volume- VI, March -2009, pp - 86-92, ISSN 0976-4496.
2. De. Bhaswati. "justifying Physician-Assisted Suicide." Philosophical Papers Journal Of The Department Of Philosoph, UGC enlisted, Volume- IX, March - 2012, pp- 140-147.ISSN 0976-4496.
3. De. Bhaswati. " The Concept Of Mercy Killing: Indian Perspective" Reapppraisal Of The Different Branches Of Sanskritic Wisdom, N. J. Press, Ist Edition , Feb 2016, pp- 153-159. ISSN 978-93-81795-75-0.
4. De. Bhaswati. "Female Infanticide is an Infantilism in Our Society." Philosophical Papers Journal Of The Department Of Philosophy - Special Issue In Honour Of Prof. Raghunath Ghosh, Volume -X, March -2014, pp- 214-220. ISSN 0976-4496.
5. De. Bhaswati. "Ethical Observations Of The Buddhist Assessment On Human Cloning", Human Values In Indian Literature And Culture. In Collaboration with Department of Sanskrit, University of Gour Banga, First Published Sept. 2019, pp- 94-- 102. ISBN 978-93-87800-79-3.
6. De. Bhaswati. "Euthanasia : Ethical Dilemmas In Present Society". Exposure: The Journal of Social and Humanities. Volume -6, Issue -1, June 2020, pp- 55-62, ISSN 2454-6429.
7. De. Bhaswati. "Empowerment of Women in India". Gender and Development: Some Emerging Issues in Recent Pandemic Situation", Women's Studies Cell, Cop, Cooch Behar College, In Collaboration with:Centre For Women's Studies, University of North Bengal, West Bengal, UGC F No: 11-6/2020(GS), 25th June, 2020.
8. De. Bhaswati. "Spread of Novel Covid-19: Ethical Dilemmas in Present Society", COVID-19 and Federal Stress: The Emergence of New Politics. Dept. of Political Science, Jalangi Mahavidyalaya 18th-91th-July, 2020.
9. De. Bhaswati , "Social Reforms of Swami Vivekananda", The Concept of Self Reliant India in the Ctemplaation of Swami Vivekananda. Sponsored By Indian Council For Philosophical Research (ICPR), S.M.M. Govt. Girls P.G. College, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 29th-30th July, 2020.
10. De Bhaswati, "Yoga For Global Health, Happiness & Harmony", Yoga for Health, Happiness and Harmony. Sponsored By Indian Council For Philosophical Resarch (ICPR), Malda Women's College, 5th July, 2020.
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
1. National Seminar on "Value Embedded In Indian Culture And Their Relevance At Present Time." 3rd- 4th Feb, 2009, organised by Department of Philosophy, University of North Bengal, The aegis of Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi.
2. National Seminar (Govt. Sponsord) on "Reappraisal of Different Branches of Sanskritic Wisdom". Sept- 19, 2014, Organised by Dept. of Sanskrit, University of Gour Banga, Malda, Presented a Paper entitled "The Concept of Mercy Killing: Indian Perspective."
3. National Seminar on " Literature and Marginality Issues and perspective." March 02, 2015, Organised by Department of English, Balurghat College, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, Presented a paper entitled "Voluntary Euthanasia: Autonomy and Fredom of Choice."
4. National Seminar on 20th Century Sanskrit Studies in Bengal, 30th Sep- 1st October, 2015, Organised by Dept. of Sanskrit, Presented a paper entitled " 20th Century Buddhist studies in Bengal in the light of Sanskrit Literature." University of Gour Banga, Malda.
5. National Seminar UGC Sponsored On Neo- Vedantism: Contributions of Sri Ramakrishna And Vevekananda, 11 Sep - 12 Sep, 2015, Organised by Dept Of Philosophy, Dewan Abdul Gani College, Harirampur, Dakshin Dinajpur. In Collaboration with Dept. of Philosophy, University of Gour Banga, Malda, Presented a paper entitled " Philosophy Of Vivekananda In Light Of Buddhism."
6. One Day National Seminar on Human Values Reflected in Indian Literature, 27th March, 2019, Organised by Dept. Of Sanskrit, B, Buniadpur Mahavidyalaya, In Collaboration with Dept. Of Sanskrit, University of Gour Banga. Presented a paper entitled " Ethical Observation of the Buddhist Assessment On Human Cloning."
7. One Day National Seminar On Periodic Lecture, Philosophy and Nation Building. Indian Council Of Philosophical Research (ICPR) (MHRD, Govt. Of India), Organised by Dept. Of Philosophy, Kaliachak College, On 7th March, 2020.
8. One Day National Webinar on Philosophy of Yoga in 21thh Century, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, North Bengal University, Organised by Department of Philosophy, On 2nd July, 2020.
9. One Day International Webinar on "Yoga for Mankind: Peace and Practice", Indian Council o Philosophical Research, Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University, Department of Philosophy, on 8th July, 2020.
10. One Day National Level Webinar on "Yoga Philosophy and Practice", Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Madurai Kamaraj University (University with Potential for Excellence) , Department of Saiva Siddhanta Philosophy, School of Religions, Philosophy and Humanist Thought, On 9th, 2020.
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW, ICPR, ( INDIAN COUNCIL OF PHILOSOPHICAL RESEARCH), Delhi.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW ICPR, ( Delhi )
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY, N.B.U
NO STUDY MATERIALS UPLOADED YET
|Developed by Skill Hut|