Bank Colony, Near sagnik Club, Krishanpally, English Bazar, Malda-732101, West Bengal
1. Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar 02 years and Malda Women's College 12 years.
1. Educational technology & research methodology
AREA OF RESEARCH
1. Teacher education in India
AREA OF INTEREST
1. Marginalised sections of the society.
2. Indian higher education.
3. Multilingual education programme.
1. Pradhan,N. (2017), Attitude of working muslim teachers and parents towards girls' education, Journal of Educational Thoughts, 73-81, ISSN-2348-1714.
2. Pradhan, N. (2018), Global peace and harmony through gender equality towards 21st century, Journal of Education and Development, 193-207, ISSN-2248-9703.
3. Pradhan, N. (2018), Governance and management of higher education in India: An overview, 31-38, Journal of Multidisciplinary Sudies, ISSN-2249-3301.
4. Pradhan, N.( 2018), Educational problems of muslim girls students: perception of working teachers and religious leaders, Journal of Mahila Pratishtra, ISSN-2454-7891,Impact Factor-2.1797.
5. Pradhan, N. (2018), Socio-political empowermnet & particicpation of women:reflection in malda distric of West Bengal, Journal of Mahila Pratishtra, ISSN-2454-7891, Impact Factor-2.1797.
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
1. Participated and presented a papaer on emerging trends of yoga educaiton in Indian scenario:pragmatic policy & practices at a National seminar entitled yoga in life & eduaction:its relevance in the 21st century organised by Deparment ofEductaion, University of Gour Bangaon 3-4 Nov, 2017.
2. Participarted and presented a paper on value-education:An emergent need of the hour at a national seminar entitled Moral Values and ethics in social life organsed by IQAC, Kaliachak College in collaboration with IQAC, University of Gour Banga on 11-12 Dec, 2017.
1. Completed two UGC sponsored MRP in the year of 2010 & 2019.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
1. Particiapted refresher course in research methodology organised by UGC-HRDC, University of Burdwan, West Bengal, on and from 08.01.2018 to 28.01.2018 (21 days).
2. Partcipated academic leadership programme sponsored by PMMMNMTT & organised by Kaliachak College on and from 26.04.2019 to 02.05.2019 (07 days).
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Member of BOS-UG, University of Gour Banga since 2011 to till today
2. Academic Coordinator under NSOU at Malda College study centre from 2013 to 2019, at Malda Women's College from 2020
3. Observer in connection with B.Ed Examination under WBUTTEPA in the yaer of 2017 & 2018.
NO STUDY MATERIALS UPLOADED YET
|Developed by Skill Hut|