Library Duration: Library remains open from 10:30 to 4:30 in all working days except Sundays & holidays.
Criteria for library membership of students: All regular students and alumni of this College are eligible for the membership.
How to be a member: By producing college ID- card along with money receipt all regular students of this college can issue library card from the Library.
Duration of membership: For an academic session only. Students must renew/ acquire their library cards for the next academic session and they have to surrender their library cards at the time of form fill up prior to University Examination (Library Clearance is mandatory).
Extra Library Rules:
1. Every honors student may borrow 2 books at a time
2. Pass/ General Students may borrow 2 book at a time
3. For both the cases they may retain the books for maximum 15 days
4. Books are issued against requisition slip, duly filled up by the student themselves between 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. & they have to borrow it on the next day between 11 p.m. to 4-00 p.m.
5. Students can use both manual & computerized catalogues for the purpose of book selection.
6. Students are allowed to choose any books for their reference work before 2-00 p.m.
7. Reference books are not allowed to borrow or students are not allowed to leave the reference desk with these books in any case.
8. Students are bound to replace the book in case of loss or damage.
9. Students should maintain silence in library and keep it clean.